PanSafe Pan Liners
PanSafe Pan Liner Instructions:
- Spray a little water into the base of the tray, then place PanSafe Liner in pan and skirt the outer edge of the
pan with the excess material. Skirting will prevent the PanSafe material from falling in to the pan, improving
- Place food in the pan on the PanSafe Pan Liner.
- Then bake, cook on a flat-top, roast, microwave, steam, or use in a convection oven.
- At the end of service, either discard left over food or store food in a clean PanSafe to re-serve the next day.
- Remove and dispose of the pan liner and your pan needs to simply be sanitized.
PanSafe Pan Liners are specially designed heat resistant pan protectors, made of high temperature resistant nylon film. There is a specially designed PanSafe liner available for every size pan used in the professional kitchen.
Use PanSafe liners to:
- Spend less time and money on cleaning tasks
- Prevent encrustation and burning of foods
- Meet all HACCP-norms
- Use less hot water and cleaning fluids
- Lower the amount of food and grease that goes down the kitchen sink
- Improve the working conditions at your company and reduce the workload
- Improve the quality of the food served by ruling out direct contact between the food and the meta
- Improve hygiene
PanSafe Pan Covers
PanSafe Pan Cover Instructions:
- Slide fingers into the short folds on each side of the PanSafe Pan Cover keeping thumbs on the outside.
- Fully open the cover, center over the pan and cap the pan.
- Straighten the triangular pockets at each end.
- Pull the skirted material all the way down so the cover is snug at the top corners.
- Place the pan in a heated oven.
- Within seconds the PanSafe Pan Cover shrinks and becomes a tight fitting cover.
PanSafe Pan Covers have a shrink-tight fit, sealing in moisture while improving food quality. The spill-resistant cover prevents mess in ovens and is also strong enough to stack for transportation.
- Suitable for use in bain-marie, convection oven & microwave
- Saves you time and money
- Reduces the time spent cleaning ovens
- Saves water and cleaning products
- HACCP Compliant
Ask here for a free sample of PanSafe!